Navigate to the Settings Page
- In the dropdown to the right of the top navigation bar, click Sites.
- Select the site whose filters you want to change from the list.
- Make sure you are on the Settings tab.
There are three types of error report filters you can put in place.
- Network Errors (Such as 400 errors.)
- Promise Rejections (Refer to MDN Web Docs.)
Use the toggle switch to the left to turn reporting on or off for each type of error. Click the gear icon button to add or remove filter rules.
Only error reports that match the rules you specify will be reported.
- Any error reports which have already been reported, but do not match your rules, will not be displayed.
- Hawk will also modify the Hawk snippet script so that errors that do not match your rules will not be reported; this saves unnecessary network traffic for your users.
- For a complete list of available criteria, see here.